• Please do bring your own seating / rugs and you are welcome to bring a picnic and drinks which may be consumed anywhere in the festival arena.
• Please bring your refillable water bottles and top up at our water points.
• Come prepared for the unpredictable British weather! We recommend bringing warm clothes even in good weather as it is noticeably cooler after dark. There's no shade on site so please bring everything you need in terms of sunhats, sunscreen etc
• Please bring your own hand sanitiser and face covering.
• The festival arena and car parks are well lit, but it can be useful to bring a torch to help pack up your things and find your car.
• The following are not permitted on site: drones, balloons / helium balloons, flame torches, sky lanterns, BBQs, stoves, any naked flames, sound recording equipment. Dogs are NOT permitted (with the exception of assistance dogs). Please do not leave your dog/s in your car.
Please see our FAQs page for further detail on prohibited items.
• Large structures such as tents, fishing umbrellas, tall flags etc will need to be positioned at the very rear of the crowd. Please advise stewards on arrival if you have such items with you. For gazebo guidelines please see our FAQs page
• Please note there are no cash points on site and, while we have encouraged all traders to have contactless payment options, you may wish to bring some cash for purchases from smaller stall holders.