Thank you for supporting Folk by the Oak and keeping your tickets for next year’s festival. To show our gratitude we will be entering you into a prize draw to win a ‘Money-Can't-Buy’ VIP package for you and your party!
1. This competition is open only to people who booked tickets for the 2020 Folk by the Oak festival prior to it being postponed, and who wish to carry their tickets over to Folk by the Oak on Sunday 18 July 2021.
2. There will be one winner of a VIP experience for the entire party to enjoy at our 2021 festival plus 10 runner-up prizes of a pair of tickets.
3. The VIP experience consists of a backstage tour, catering vouchers to the value of £25 per person to spend at the on-site catering outlets, a bottle of bubbly, and a Folk by the Oak goody bag containing Folk by the Oak and Spell Songs merchandise.
4. The 10 runner-up prizes consist of 2 free tickets to our 2021 festival.
5.The promoter of this competition is JSL Productions, Registered office: Village Farm, Allensmore, Hereford HR2 9AF. Registered in England. (“Promoter”)
6. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a Participant. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
7. The winner will be chosen at random from qualifying bookings by the Promoter.
8. The named booker on the winning booking will be notified by email. Winners will be announced and notified on Monday 7 September 2020.
9. The decision of the Judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering the competition you give JSL Productions consent to contact you with prize details.
11. The winner and any accompanying parties must abide by the Estate rules, catering voucher terms and all terms and conditions as printed on their tickets.
12. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. By accepting these terms and conditions you are giving JSL Productions consent to send you marketing communications via email. We send approximately 6-8 emails per year with news and offers relating to future Folk by the Oak events. We NEVER pass your details to any other company. If you would prefer not to receive these emails please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of promotional E-mails.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. The winners’ names(s) may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to JSL Productions, Village Farm, Allensmore, Hereford, HR2 9AF
17. Entry of the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.