The concert is clearly signposted from all major routes into Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Please use postcode AL9 5NQ for Sat Navs then look out for temporary yellow event signage as you approach the venue.
- Plenty of free parking is provided on site, including disabled parking. Car parks are open from 10.30am, with gates opening to the festival arena at 12 noon.
- Traffic from A414 dual carriageway will be directed through the Hill End Gate.
- Traffic coming from the North (from Welwyn Garden City) through Hatfield will be directed through the North Lodge.
- Traffic coming up from Potters Bar through Hatfield will be directed through Georges Gate (main visitor gates)
- Pedestrians may enter through the Station Lodge entrance (opposite Hatfield train station)
- Upon parking, please make a note of your row number and the direction of the exit.
- With several thousand festival-goers in attendance, traffic will inevitably be heavy on entry and exit.
Please be assured that stewards and organisers will be working to keep traffic flowing as efficiently and safely as possible at all times, with a target rate of 800 cars per hour per exit. It can take up to 90 minutes to exit the car park and your patience and co-operation are greatly appreciated.
- You can follow live updates from the traffic management (CTM) on Twitter
- Please advise Taxis (and any other vehicles making a drop-off or pick up) to follow the Taxi signage. Taxis need to be back on site for pick-up by 10.15pm. Detailed taxi information can be found here